Role: Generalist HR Manager
Hours: Full time – Mon – Friday, 8:30am – 5pm
Want to work for an industry-leading company which always strives to Set Standards? Well look no further…
Rygor is the largest dedicated dealer group for Mercedes-Benz commercial vehicles in the UK. Since its founding in 1960, the business has developed and grown year on year. With a proven track record, Rygor is extremely proud to be selling and supporting the most prestigious name in commercial vehicles.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Generalist HR Manager to join our busy HR department in Westbury, Wiltshire.
Responsibilities include but not limited to
- Manage complex employee relations casework including dispute resolutions, disciplinary, grievances, absence, retirement and redundancy
- Apply HR and business knowledge evidencing appropriate decision-making skills
- Advise managers on the terms and conditions of employment and knowledge share best practice with them
- Provide first line advice on current and existing benefits for employees and managers.
- Provide advice on recruitment and selection strategies
- Support the recruitment process – this may include writing job descriptions and preparing interview questions and application forms etc
- Carry out new starter Group Induction Day
- Continuously monitor and review HR policies and processes and implement changes where necessary
- Participate in the implementation of specific projects, procedures and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the organisation
- HR legal compliance actions and reporting
Skills required for this role;
- Minimum of CIPD level 5 or equivalent
- Worked in a generalist senior HR position for at least 3 years
- Key experience of working with, and best practice advise to management
- High level of integrity
- Confident to work across all levels of the business
- Excellent communication skills
Have the skills and experience we need? Then we’d like to hear from you!