We are recruiting for a proactive and organised Used Sales Administrator to join our Administration team based at our head office in Westbury.
As a Used Sales Administrator, you will hold great communication skills, excellent organisational skills and enjoy daily challenges.
Key Purpose of the Role:
This is a Used Sales Administration role for the largest dealer group for Mercedes-Benz commercial vehicles in the UK. An exciting opportunity to potentially further progress with in the group
Within this role you will be working closely with other internal departments including service, accounts and sales to help maintain the smooth process of used vehicle sales across all 7 sale sites.
Essential skills and experience;
- Able to carry out administrative tasks independently
- Show initiative
- Able to communicate with others in a positive way
- Positive attitude
- Able to work under pressure on occasions
- Able to pay attention to detail
- Have confident basic IT skills
Basic knowledge of Microsoft outlooks are required. The ideal candidate would have previous admin experience within the motor industry, ideally on systems such and cesar and kerridge, but this is not necessary.
This role involves:
- Processing the sales of used vehicles including invoicing, arranging deliveries, valeting, 3rd party work ect
- Processing the purchases of used vehicles including arranging payments, documentation, collections, vehicle preparation/ repairs
- Managing vehicle preparation though the workshops
- Taking images, writing spec descriptions and adverting the used stock on the internet
- Organising the company vehicle fleet and processing rentals
Have the skills and experience? Then we’d like to hear from you!
Does this sound like the perfect job for you? Then please get in contact today!
To apply to join Team Rygor, please fill out the below form