Get your trucks ‘Ready for Action’
Prepare your fleet for business as usual and miss the rush caused by recent MOT extensions
In light of the recent extension to MOT testing for heavy goods vehicles, we understand people are concerned about the safety of their fleet and want to be ready to return to work as soon as possible. That’s why we are offering an enhanced vehicle health check inspecting key safety features including battery charge, mirrors or mirrorcam, tyre tread and wear, lights, fluid levels and the fifth wheel to help minimise issues and unexpected costs ahead of your next MOT.
Whether your vehicle has been sat stationary for a long period of time or you’ve been driving many more miles than usual to support the local community, we’re committed to supporting all of our customers at this time. We know getting back to business as soon as you’re safely able to is key and for just £99, take advantage of our enhanced safety inspection so you can rest assured with the peace of mind that your fleet is ready for action again as soon as possible.
Looking ahead to avoid down-time and unexpected bills
Actros, Arocs, Atego or Econic – whatever vehicles you run, we will give your fleet a thorough health-check. Our technicians will check and assess overall vehicle health to provide total confidence for vehicles returning to service.
Ready for action checklist
- Batteries – Charge level and condition
- Exterior Lighting – Front and rear lamp operation and Marker lights
- Tyres – Tread depth, pressure and visual check for damage
- Digital vehicle diagnosis – Diagnostic check of control systems and control units
- Vision – Windscreen, windscreen washers, windscreen wipers and mirror checks
- Fluid levels – Engine, coolant and visual check for leaks
- Air brake system – Check for build up of air pressure
- Road test – Engine operation, gear test and brake performance test
- Fifth wheel – Grease and check operation
Total Transparency when repairs are necessary
Should the health check identify any additional work, your Mercedes-Benz Authorised Repairer will discuss this with you and seek authorisation for any chargeable repairs. You’re under no obligation to act on our advice, or even instruct us to carry out the work, but if you do, you’ll receive a competitive quote for any parts or repairs and our teams will be happy to help at any of our workshops across the UK.