Get back to business with a free van safety check
Prepare your fleet for business as usual and miss the rush caused by recent MOT extensions
In light of the recent extensions to MOT testing for cars and vans, we understand people are concerned about the safety of their vehicle and the impact this potentially has when restrictions are eased. We are therefore offering a free pre-MOT inspection for vans of all makes and models, checking key safety features to help minimise issues and unexpected bills ahead of your MOT. You can rest assured with the peace of mind that your van is ready to get working again as soon as possible.
We understand getting back to business as soon as you’re safely able to is key. Whether your vehicle has been sat stationary for a long period of time or you’ve been driving many more miles than usual to support the local community, we’re offering all businesses a free safety check to ensure your vehicle is roadworthy.
Looking ahead to avoid down-time and unexpected bills
The best way to maximise uptime and driver safety is to look ahead, spotting issues and taking action. Book a free free 15 minute safety check before any rush caused by MOT extensions and our Mercedes-Benz trained technicians will visually inspect 28 critical maintenance points around your vehicle reducing unexpected down time and repair bills.
28 critical inspections – because there’s no such thing as too safe
- Brakes: front/rear pad wear, front/rear disc condition
- Under vehicle: steering condition, suspension condition, drivetrain check
- Under bonnet: brake fluid level, coolant level, V belt tension/condition, fluid leaks, battery security/condition
- Wheel and tyres: tyre depth and condition
- Exterior vehicle: windscreen condition, window condition, exterior mirror condition, wiper condition
- Exterior lights: lights operation, lens condition
- Interior vehicle: horn, washers, wiper operation, seatbelt operation/condition, parking brake operation
Looking out for potential problems – and busy drivers
At the end of the inspection, we’ll give you a 28 – point report letting you know what’s been inspected and whether it was found to be visually OK, advisory or needing urgent attention. You’re under no obligation to act on our advice, or even instruct us to carry out the work, but if you do, you’ll receive a competitive quote for any parts or repairs and our teams will be happy to help at any of our workshops across the UK.