At Rygor we offer a wide variety of Mercedes-Benz finance options to suit every business, big or small.
Mercedes-Benz Agility is a monthly rental, which can be kept low by agreeing a lump sum at the end of the term, referred to as the Guaranteed Future Value.
- Guaranteed Future Value (GFV) – avoids the risk of unplanned or unaccounted for depreciation. Makes full use of the future value of the vehicle and gives a fixed disposable option. The GFV ensures the customer can change the vehicle regularly to meet changing business and market needs.
- Lower payment – better budget control and cash-flow, gives the potential to trade up to a higher specification.
- Change Cycle – allows for a shorter change cycle providing the business with benefits including safety, economy and environmental efficiency from the latest technology.
Find out more by speaking with your local sale team member.
Hire Purchase is an ideal choice for those looking for vehicle ownership, allowing you to spread the payments for a vehicle – and once all of the payments have been made the vehicle is yours!
- Flexible payment – a combination of flexible deposit and repayment period.
- Cash-flow – fixed payment, simple settlement and the ability to set a payment to match any budget provides predictable and controlled business cash-flow.
- Security – This funding is independent of any existing funding you may have with other providers. The vehicle is the security. A Hire Purchase with a balloon payment is simply a Hire Purchase agreement that features a “balloon” which defers payment of some of the capital until the end of the agreement. The vehicle is yours when all of the payments, including the “balloon”, have been made.
All you have to decide is whether you want lower monthly rates with a balloon payment at the end or simple fixed payments over an agreed term – simple!
For more information, speak to your local sale team member.
Reduced Capital Expenditure with Contract Hire. Instead of owning the vehicles, you hire them for a fixed period – typically 3 to 5 years – for a fixed monthly fee. This is based on the difference between the initial value of the van and projected residual value at the end of the agreement, plus finance charges. This means you repay only a proportion of the vehicle’s costs, which is good news for your cashflow.
- Fixed costs – budget planning and cost control, fixed cost, inflation proof maintenance.
- Support – service, maintenance and repair, 24/7 support.
- No disposal worries – vehicle simply returned at the end of the contract, hassle free administration (T&Cs apply).
- Cash-flow – low initial outlay, flexible rental terms, VAT recovery and no residual risk.
Choose Contract Hire and you’ll avoid any worries about the future value of your vehicle or selling it on – at the end of your agreement you simply hand it back.
To find out more about how Contract Hire can benefit you and your business, contact your local sales team for more details.
With a Finance Lease agreement, a vehicle is hired to you for a fixed period without the option of ownership. At the end of the contract, the proceeds from the sale of the vehicle, less a small fee, are returned to you.
- Fixed payment – flexible initial payment period. A balloon payment may be set if required to reduce the monthly payments.
- Cash-flow – low initial outlay, fixed monthly rentals and VAT recovery – pay VAT as you go.
- End of contract flexibility – secondary period of hire and rebate of net sale proceeds.
At Rygor, our expert sales team and business managers are here to work with you to create bespoke finance options and packages to truly benefit your business needs. If you have any questions or want to know more about your finance options, get in touch with our team.
Our Finance Department remain open to new and existing customers at this time and are working remotely to support you. Please email or call Andrew Lee on 07717178259.
If your business has been financially affected by COVID-19 and you wish to discuss the options regarding your existing Mercedes-Benz Financial Services finance contract, please see below:
If your finance agreement is with Mercedes-Benz Financial Services, they have advised that they will work directly with customers who find themselves in financial difficulty due to the current situation.
This will be on a case by case basis, so we advise that you email them directly at email@example.com with the subject line ‘Covid 19’, details of your circumstance and vehicle registration(s) in the body of the text.
Unfortunately, any finance contracts are between yourself and the finance provider, so Rygor are unable to confirm any decisions on their behalf.
With 11 branches throughout Berkshire, Gloucestershire, Oxfordshire, Somerset, West London, Wiltshire and Worcestershire, Rygor are a multi award winning specialist Mercedes-Benz van and truck Dealership.