Your vehicles, your choice.
Rygor is an accredited Motability Dealer, so you can rely on our team to be here to help and advise on the selection of a vehicles best suited to your needs. Mercedes-Benz vans are produced with a whole host of enviable features. Built to exacting standards with superior technology, speak to your local Rygor sales team today for more details.
What is Motability?
Motability is a national charity, helping disabled people become more mobile by offering affordable, trouble-free motoring through the vehicle scheme. Powered wheelchairs and scooters can also be financed using the Motability Scheme.
The Motability Scheme provides everything you may need to help get mobile, including finance, insurance and breakdown assistance for your vehicle. At present, Motability provides vehicles to some 500,000 disabled people through Contract Hire and Hire Purchase Schemes.
Motability offers the following scheme to help you obtain a Mercedes-Benz vehicle:
- A three year Contract Hire Scheme for New Vehicles
Are you eligible?
To join the Motability Scheme, you must be receiving either:
- Higher Rate Mobility Component (HRMC) of the Disability Living Allowance (DLA), or
- War Pensioners Mobility Supplement (WPMS)
Three year contract hire*
This scheme offers peace of mind motoring which provides the following:
- A new Mercedes-Benz of your choice every three years
- Insurance and personal accident cover
- Servicing and maintenance
- Full breakdown assistance from RAC
- Free replacement tyres fitted by Kwik-Fit
- Window or windscreen replacement at no extra cost
Please note: Any adaptations that are fitted to the vehicle must be removed when the agreement ends and the reinstatement of the vehicle to its original condition. If you choose the Contract Hire scheme you must have at least 12 months award length remaining.
*With the Contract Hire package you don’t need to drive. You can nominate up to two drivers who may be friends or relatives, and parents or carers can apply on behalf of a child aged three years and upwards.
- Pay all, or part, of your HRMC or DLA or WPMS to Motability throughout the agreement
- Pay any balance of the cost to the supplying Retailer
- Pay for any adaptations you need and their fitting
- Pay any licensing charges, or fines, that become due relating to the vehicle
If you have any questions, please get in touch with your local Rygor sales team who will be more than happy to discuss your options.
If you would like to contact Motability directly, please contact:
0845 601 2094
Delaware Drive, Tongwell