Survey £50 Amazon Voucher Terms and Conditions
1. The prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to people aged 18 and over who provide their email address as part of completing the survey.
2. Employees, suppliers or agencies of Rygor Commercials or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. To enter the Prize Draw you must complete either the Van Sales or Aftersales follow-up surveys and submit your name and email address. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Survey Prize Draw” in the subject line.
5. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
6. Rygor accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Rygor.
7. The closing date of the Prize Draw is stated on the bottom of your entry email. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
8. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will take place at the end of each three month period (“quarter”), the date of your relevant draw will be stated on the bottom of your email.
9. The winner will receive a £50 Amazon gift card.
10. Rygor accepts no responsibility for receipt, loss or damage of the prize.
11. The winner will be notified by email on or before 3 weeks following the draw being made, and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Rygor within 14 days of being notified by Rygor, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Rygor shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Rygor shall be entitled to select another winner.
12. The prize will be sent to the winner by Rygor by recorded delivery.
13. The name of the winner can be obtained from one month following the relevant draw by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Rygor Commercials, 23 The Broadway, West Wilts Trading Estate, Westbury BA13 4JX.
14. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
15. Rygor retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
16. Rygor reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Rygor in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.