Social media competition terms and conditions
1. The promoter is: Rygor Ltd, whose registered office is at The Broadway, West Wilts Trading Estate, Westbury, Wiltshire BA13 4JX.
2. Employees of Rygor or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are explained in the social post
5. Only one entry per person to be accepted, irrespective of number of likes and shares
6. Closing date for entry is 23:59:59 26 May 2018. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted
7. Winner will have the option of collecting tickets on the gate from a Rygor representative, or having the tickets posted to their address – depending on when the winner intends to visit the show
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason
9. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner will be clearly displayed in the social media posts and n these terms and conditions
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
14. The winner will be notified by social media mssage, email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: The Marketng Team, Rygor, The Broadway, West Wilts Trading Estate, Westbury, Wiltshire BA13 4JX.
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.