Throughout the pandemic, Rygor has worked tirelessly to keep our customers on the road and ensuring the safety of team members and visitors to sites. The business continues to have strict covid-19 procedures in place, and we all have a part to play in keeping each other safe.
Our team members will regularly wash their hands and/or use sanitiser to help minimise risk and keep you as safe as possible. To help further, the business has implemented contactless key-drops, hygiene stations at sites and invested in enhanced PPE. Where needed, our team will serve you from behind Perspex screens and your vehicle will be thoroughly cleaned before you collect it.
Please support Rygor in looking after everyone, by:
- Ensuring you are well and have NO symptoms of COVID-19 before visiting our sites.
- Wearing a face mask when visiting our sites unless you are exempt from doing so.
- Check in at reception when you arrive at our site (our team will record your details in our digital visitors’ book). Observe information, rules and advice as displayed around our sites.
- Please wash or sanitise your hands on entering our sites and on leaving them (we have sanitiser available for you to use).
- Keep at least 2m (6ft) apart from any other person. Go through doors individually and do not use the stairs at the same time. Do not engage in any other form of physical contact such as hand shaking – staying apart will help keep each other safer.
As a business and individuals, we continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and Government guidelines and update our policies and processes in light of new guidance. If you notice something which you feel we could be doing better, please talk to our team on site or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your cooperation.
With 11 branches throughout Berkshire, Gloucestershire, Oxfordshire, Somerset, West London, Wiltshire and Worcestershire, Rygor are a multi award winning specialist Mercedes-Benz van and truck Dealership.